Saturday, February 14, 2009

Colooorrss.. Duuude..... HOLY DENTIST!

I SWEAR THIS IS NOT ONE OF GRANDSONS WHERE I GAVE HIM WHISKEY SOAKS ON HIS TOOFUS!!!

Phew.. thank god babysitting the g-babies was not on video where they would lock me up and shove the key up me arse for making my grandsons chug the whiskey and smoke the peace pipe.. A G-MA (grandma) gotta get a nap in sometime.. sheesh..

I KID!! I KID!!!!!!

This poor boy is traveling home from the dentist and I think he was administered some serious LSD in lieu of laughing gas. He has all the classic signs.

I hope he doesn't start to see Sponge Bob invade the school of The Wonder Pets and burn their Fly Boat!! Wait.. that would be cool..

Either this kid is doped up.. or is emulating his parents...

I'm just saying...

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter