Monday, February 9, 2009

Holy BeDazzled!! It's Time to Cornify!!!

I know you peeps have been waiting FOR EVA for this gadget... you been praying and hoping and have those stupid countdown clocks on your sappy myspace pages.... BUT LO AND BEHOLD!!! STOP THE COUNTDOWN!! THE TIME HAS ARRIVED!!! Yes peeps.. you can now Cornify your web pages. You can add endless glitzy rainbows and unicorns to your sites and smile inside. YES.. even me which is hard to believe.. I just think....


Work it, make it, do it, Makes us longer, better, faster, STRONGER!


Ch Ch Check out the link on the top right.. Once you Cornify... you can feel the sarcasm, glass half empty, and venom for Elizabitch Hasselcrack seem to fade. The more you click, the more it fades. This is going to ruin my reputation...

I'm just saying....

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter