Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Next "Real Thing" is Cow Piss!

Does your Pepsi lack pep? Is your Coke not the real thing? India's Hindu nationalist movement apparently has the answer: a new soft drink made from cow urine.

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Oh Ma GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all kinds of wrong on all kinds of levels and I dont want to hear about any kind of nutritional value! I will just puke with it 5 inches from my lips!!! oh.. wait. We may be able to market this drink as a weight loss product for peeps who are unable to put their fingers down their own throat!!! That would be me!!!!!!!! If I see someone throwing up.. well it just sets off a chain reaction and I start wretching as well. Just writing this post is making me want to run to the bathroom and hurl! Uh oh.. brb.. ok back.. just lost 2 pounds.. the diet is working already and I didnt have to purchase anything.. All I have to do is come back here and reread this post if I ate to much and feel guilty.

Check out the article that made me puke

I'm just saying...

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter