Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grey Gardens Promo

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (if you watch Housewives of Orange County, It was a Vicky Woooo)

I have been waiting for this movie to come out! It's actually an HBO movie so you gotta subscribe to get it. Fortunately I do and can't wait. It will air on April 18 at 8:00 pm.

I have seen all the documentaries and read everything I could get my hands on. If you have netflix or Blockbuster online, you can order it from there to compare or just buy it!.

The documentary is totally fascinating and gives you a voyeuristic view into their life.

Below is a YouTube Promo and here is a link for the HBO information.

Also a link with some excerpts from the documentary.

The movie stars Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange and actually looks good. Please please see the documentaries first.




blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter