Saturday, March 14, 2009

Turtle Rapes Shoe - Needs glasses

Our Newest little tidbit is too funny to watch! We got a turtle mistaking an old stinky tennis shoe as a mate but he sure does look like he is enjoying anyway. Peeps, take note on what a real orgasm looks and sounds like. Me on the other hand has to use a pillow.

This so reminds me of my Ex waking me up in the middle of the night drying humping my leg in my sleep.

This also reminds me of a Bird we once had. His was a Sun Conure names Tommy who loved my Ex and loved to snuggle with him. When the Ex was lounging out straight on the couch, the bird would waddle on down to his sock covered big toe and hump his big toe all the time! I was pretty sure he had some illegitimate bird/men out there in the wild somewhere..

I'm just saying...

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter