Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stephen Colbert Raps With Alicia Keys!

This video of Stephen is Fan Freakin Tastic!!! (Thanks to Mibit for her heads up)

I am in awe of this dude and want to be his wife. I am hoping he has other talents as well I can explore will he raps to me. I want to be in his rap video as a Rap Video Vixen!! I will sleep with him to get the gig and maybe Alicia too!

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorU.S. Speedskating


AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT???


Ok here is another clip of my future husband rapping.. ch ch check it out..

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Conservative Rap Battle - Michael Steele's Response
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorU.S. Speedskating


blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter