Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pink More Details On her Concert Tour Abroad

Ok since my last post of Pink, I have checked her tour schedule and cant find anything in my area at all. Actually so far what I see is in Europe and am feeling slighted.  Come on Pinkie Tuscadero and give us some dates for the US.. Ok I am not gonna fly across the country but a  good drive will do. 

More video from Pink which is her peeps and not a purp with a cell phone.. how exciting is this when you are pumped up on alcohol!!  Wait.. did I just say that?  I meant energy.. or um.  chemicals.. that are called.. called.  Shit.. ok u got me.. ALCOHOL!!!

Ok, you naysayers have your field day.. but you all just a bunch of liars and peeps in the closet..

pifft.. 



SHE IS A GODESS!!!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter